Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Outdoor Wanderer continues...

     Greetings, and Happy Holidays from The Outdoor Wanderer! As 2011 is coming to its end, I want to say it was exciting to begin this site, as a way to share my writings on the adventures and journeys into the wilds.
     I want to apologize for the large gap that lacks entries. I did not give up on this site, or my passions for writing and the outdoor world. No, it certainly was not the case, in fact I feel like I need my passions now more than ever.
     My life has taken some rather interesting turns in these last few months, certainly unexpected and largely very overwhelming. My time became very occupied with my involvement in some important dealings, while my personal life was simultaneously turned upside down. I am still figuring myself out, still sorting out my new directions in life. But I am going to return to and continue the things that are so near and dear to my heart.
     2012 and on should prove to be an exciting time. I am equipping myself with some new gear, and I am looking forward to testing my limits. I also plan to undertake a very serious thruhike in the very near future, one that will take some serious will and dedication. I will discuss this more very soon.
     I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays, thank you for reading, and I hope to see you on the trails in 2012!!!

-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...